Friday, June 4, 2010

How To See His Love

Ephesians 3:17-19 NKJV
that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height- to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Jesus can only come into our hearts if we have faith that He can. If we are rooted and grounded in love, we can experience the love of Christ that is beyond knowledge, and we can be filled with the fullness of God.

Some people say that they don't believe God exists. They can't understand this unconditional love. The only way to experience God's love is by having faith. If you don't have this faith, that's why you can't see His love. As soon as you really, truly believe that this is possible, you'll feel His love.

So how do you get this faith? Faith is a gift from God. How do you get the love of Christ? With this prayer:

"Lord, I know that I am a sinner, worthy of being cast from Your prescience, but I also know, and believe with all my heart, that Jesus died and rose again on the third day, so that I can have everlasting life with You. I pray, Lord, that You will show me His love in every way and come into my life, and forgive me for my sins, God, not because I deserve, because I don't, but because Jesus died on the cross for me. I ask this in Jesus' Name, Amen."

In His Service,
Joyce

Response Question: What does 'dwelling in our hearts' mean?

No comments: