Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Peace

Peace
Peace by Rebecca St. James
Alone in the valley
I cry for you
To fill me with your peace
So when the lightening strikes
The thunder roars around me
Still I live in peace

Psalms 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shCheck Spellingadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me


You ask that I
Be still and know you are God
Be still and know you are God

Psalms 47:10 “Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”


When the fires rage
When the storms surround me
Still I live in peace
Though the mountains fall
Crashing to the ocean
Still I live in peace
You ask that I

Judges 6:23 But the LORD said to him, “Peace be to you. Do not fear; you shall not die.”


Be still and know you are God (4X)

Lead me through the valley
lead me by the streams
Restore me and draw me to you, God
To you I lift my soul
To you who makes me whole
Gently you hold me close to you
Close to you

Psalms 23:2-3 He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.


Be still and know you are God (4X)

You're near me
You love me
You hold me
You reach me
You still me
You move me
You draw me to you, God(repeat)

2 John 1:6 And this is love, that we walk according to his commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, so that you should walk in it.


You are God!

2 Samuel 8:28 And now, O Lord God, you are God and your words are true, and you have promised this good thing to your servant.


God Bless,
Katherine

P.S. Response question: a. Where did you see Jesus, either in the song or in the verses. b. Any verses that Katherine missed?
Thanks a million times for doing this one, Kath!

No comments: