Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Breathe

Breathe, by Newsboys

Tuesday the third,
I'll call this entry "Mistake"
Cheap imitation
My life feels like a fake

Psalm 51:10 NLT  Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me

A people person
Some days people annoy me
I'm growing edgy
Wednesday's title: "Avoid Me"

**
Chorus
Breathe on me
Breathe oh Breath of God
Breathe on me
`til my heart is new

Ezekiel 36:26 NLT  And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart

Breathe on me
Breathe oh Breath of Life
Breathe on me
`til I love like You do

1 John 4:8 NLT  But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
Thursday, the fifth
I title "Drivers Beware"
Tempered-a-mental
and I don't really care

**
I gave `til I bled
You laughed when I fainted
Don't want to live this life
bitter and tainted

1 John 1:9 NLT  But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.
- Chorus -

Most of the verses came from www.biblegateway.com , which is a great resource. (It's the first site that pops up when you type a specific verse into Google).
In His Service,
Joyce
 
Response Question: Ideas for asterisked verses?

No comments: