Friday, April 9, 2010

Raise You Up

2 Corinthians 4:14-15
knowing that He who raised up the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with you. For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to bound to the glory of God.

If Jesus is your savior, when He died, you died. When He rose again, you rose again. (all metaphorically, obviously). He died on the cross with the weight of sin on His shoulders, and three days after He died, God rose Him up and, after another few days, brought Him to heaven again.

And if you have accepted Jesus as your savior, God will rise you up to heaven when you die, just like He did to Jesus. You get to go to Heaven with Jesus.

How do you acccept Jesus as savior? With this prayer:
"Lord, I know that I am a sinner, worthy of being cast from Your presence forever. But I also believe that Jesus died for me, so that when He rose again, I could rise again, and my sins would be forgiven because He already paid for them. I pray that you fill forgive me for my sins, God, in Jesus' name, and come into my life. Thank You for this gift, Father God. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

If you said that prayer, and meant it, then congratulations.

In His Service,
Joyce

No comments: