Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's That Easy

Psalm 32:5
I acknowledged my sin to You,
And my iniquity I have not hidden.
I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD,"
And You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

All we have to do is acknowledge our sins to God, and not hide our iniquity (an immoral act) from Him, and He will forgive the immoral acts that we commit. It's that easy. There is no hidden clause, no fine print, nada.

Just like the psalm says, it just takes a few simple words, like these:

"Lord, I know that I am a sinner, worthy of being thrown into the Pit of Fire. I also know, God, that Jesus died on the cross for my sins, so that I can have eternal life with You. I pray that You will forgive me for my sins, and come into my life. Thank you for this gift, Father. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen."

With those words, or words very similar, you can be inducted into God's family. It's much more rewarding and amazing than any other group I've ever been apart of.

In His Service,
Joyce

No comments: