Sunday, February 21, 2010

Reconciliation

2 Corinthians 5:18-20 NLT
And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to Himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to Him. For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And He gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!”

Today I speak for Jesus when I say to you, Come back to God! Come to Christ!

He is bringing us out of our sin by Jesus Christ. He will no longer count your sins if you come to Him. It's a wonderful message of reconciliation.

He will forgive you of all of your sins if you accept His offer of reconciliation. How do you do that? With this prayer:

"God, I know that I am a sinner, worthy of being cast forever from Your prescience. But I know that You sent Your son, Jesus, because You love me and You wanted to reconcile Yourself to me and the rest of the world. I ask in His name that You will forgive me for my sins and come into my life. Thank You, Lord, for this gift. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

If you just prayed that prayer for the first time and meant it with all of your heart, Congratulations. You are now reconciled to God, and will spend eternity with Him. Praise God!

In His Service,
Joyce

No comments: